Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged by Cheryl Lee

Tagged by cheryl so try one time so fun or not. Just write my own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts..

  1. Wake up at 9 every morning ( im so good boy) haha... XD
  2. Walk to bus stop and keep on think some thing (forgot what thing liao) LOL
  3. Wait for start work at AH Cheng by drink Milo...., sweet...
  4. Start workkkkkkkk.....work, work Work....
  5. Some time play Pc game is my work... (WAkaka)
  6. T.T repair so many PC......, need long time... (haizzz)
  7. Lunch with my BOSS in afternoon. (LOL)
  8. Learn new product and new thing
  9. Got customer call me MISS.. T.T (Argg......)
  10. Every one say me very childish in there. (Zzzz.,no comment)
  11. No thing to write liao....
  12. Same...
  13. End in here...

I think write this is boring de..., Zzzzzz

No comments: