Saturday, September 19, 2009

To All SPM Friends

SPM Exam is coming soon,
Don't always think you are the moon.
Please go study in your room,
Don't wait until exam become doom.
Study whatever that you can,
Do every practise exercise using your pen.
Read all the subjects book more than ten,
TV, game, chatting, Internet must all ban.
Don't put all the time in study,
Because I don't want you become crazy.
Try to cure your bad habit that is lazy,
I think you will become more busy.
Try to do all the work with your heart,
Important tip must all mark.
Do all the best to your own part,
But not study in the dark.

Wish you all good luck.

2 comments:

BLITZ 闪空 said...

wau...good poem...hahaha...my blog is write in chinese 1...u know la...my english is like shit...hahaha...

Weng Hong said...

my english also same lah