Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Starting My New Blog (Friends)


Now i start writing my new blog.., last time all the blog for me just like a story..., now what i wrote is all real in my life.., i starting my new life with my friends and my family. Now i studying in TARC college with taking Microelectronic main subject. I so happy now enjoying my holiday.., but this holiday i feel boring because no work..., haiz.., now i wan money T.T but never mind, i help my mother work as a joker to make baby happy... hahaha... XD.
Besides that..., i miss my friends so muck that i will name out all Ur name in here to prove that i still remember you. I miss Pat Lin, Pat Yih, Gopi, Jason, Joey Chang, Hing Lun, Wai Kee, Chee Leong, Woon Long, Woon Siang, Theng Hon, Yee Wei, Woon Wah, Wai Seong, Chia Yan, Gim Aun, Cheryl, Nicole and Jia Bao...., i think i name all out XD... You all is my best friend..., Thank you all and sorry for what i had done bad thing to you all...hope our friendship can last forever..., if any thing or problem.., i sure will help you all .
Sifu.., i miss u James Choon and Chua gor..., long time no meet you all..., free call me come out , we go eat dinner or lunch together XD....., wish you two always be healthy.., i still got allot of thing need to learn from you.., and thank for teaching me about computer stuff when we work in IT Hyperstore the 2 years.
I think i will stop at here..., at last i also want o wish my third sifu that is Jacky..., you will marry in this year and i wish you have a Happy Family..., haha..., if can i want to see your son. haha.., joking only.., don angry me oh.., ^.~
At last i want to say.., Friendship Forever

2 comments:

BLITZ 闪空 said...

new life... new hope

Weng Hong said...

haha.., yah yah. thk oh ^^