Sunday, July 8, 2007

Am I A Loser?


Am I a loser? Why I can't win in a 'war'? Why the loser always is me? Is that am I not that good? I am Ho Weng Hong, I don't know why I am a loser, I can't my friends or any one in this world. I thinks this is my limited. In this world is fair, is that true? Yes, that is true, in this world has two kind of people that are clever and stupid people. But I am the unlucky, i am the stupid. I am the most useless wan, BM and BI so poor, every thing also poor, can't do things well also. This kinda of life I already bored. I want my life change, I need to work hard to 'fight' in the 'war', I don want always be a loser, i want be a winner, I will try my best to duel in my life, but not me alone, I have my friends help...., I will try....., because I know


  • The greatest failure is the failure to try

  • If I think I will lose, I am already lost

  • Nothing fails like success because I often don't learn much from it. I can learn a lot from failure.

I am not yet a loser,


Because I am the stronger,


I can become a winner,


That is not a matter.

No comments: