Friday, July 6, 2007

You Are My Advisor


I thanks you so much, I also move that you can gave me advise. That day I was so sad because I got third last in my class, I only can won two person. I am so shock when I hear that new. I am so sad and I want to cry, but I can't. I am so lucky that I still have you, you are the first person who advise me, you are the person who can wake me up, you are the person who can summon me back. I always ask you is that I am stupid? Is that I am ugly? Your answer is "NO". But my answer is "YES". I also say I study very hard but I still can't get a good result like my friends, is that my limited to become clever? You answer is "NO". You advise me I am not stupid and not be sad for this time, must be strong and study hard to continue the next duel, not easy to give out my self.

No comments: