Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Birthday

My Birthday

July first was my birthday, I was so happy. On that day, I try to forget all the unhappy things. On that day, I try to enjoy my self. That day morning, I wake out at 10 a.m. and I dressed up my self become the most handsome in the world just for to day. My friends celebrated my birthday with me in one u. I was so happy because this was the first time. I was so move that my friend Yap Pat Lin can came and celebrated my birthday with me after he had finished his tuition. Although he was busy but finally he came. I also felt very proud, not because that day was my birthday, that was because had a girl celebrated my birthday with me, that is you, Cheryl Lee. That day my friends celebrated my birthday with me and you were the only girl. Hahaha...., I will say sorry to you in here if you felt boring on that day. I also had felt some disappointed on that day because some of my friends no come to celebrate with me. At last, I need to thanks to all my friends who came to celebrate with me and thanks for the present. All this is my first time....

No comments: