Friday, July 6, 2007

She
















She

Today I saw her, she just in front of me. When I look at her, she will smile at me, so I will try to not look at her, because I'm shy. I'm not that brave to look at her. The first time I saw her, she is so cute and lovely. I never see a girl before like her so cute and lovely, I think this is my first time. She also sweet, she is a sweeter, she like sweet, I saw her ate sweet before. When she ate sweet that time, her face look more cute, more lovely and more sweet. I have one feeling when I see her, but my self also don know what feeling is that, I never have that feeling before. After I have that feeling (After I saw her in the first time) , I always think about her, I also don know why I will like that. I try my best to talk to her, but I can't, because I'm shy. Some time she talk to me also, but I don know how to answer her and I will reply her by soft voice. Finally I know T fall in LOVE, that girl I LOVE is you. I only will LOVE you forever.....

No comments: