Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bon Odori Day (The Lost)

(14 JUL 2007) To day I went to scout activity from morning 7.00 a.m. until afternoon 1.00 p.m. I went back home then I just went to take bath, after that I went to sleep until 3.30 p.m. wake up. I am blur when I wake up, I terus opened my computer and played. At 5.00 p.m. I only played Dota, before that I chatting. 5.45 p.m. was the time went to Bon Odori ,Hing Lun, Then Hon and I waited at LRT station (Kelana Jaya). When we arrived KL centre, we took KTM to Shah Alam, then must took bas and took bas again, then we lost in there...... Argh......, tak puas. Finally we saved by taxi. when we arrived the stadium, Cheryl and Chee Leong started find their friends. After that, I become mad to find food to eat. We bought Japanese fry noodles.







Cheryl bought the Japanese fry noodles so famous, we all

took the Japanese fry noodles picture.



We all also bought drink, Hing Lun and I also bought Cheese bread. After that was the time let we all become camera boys and girl.





Camera girl Cheryl. ^^






Chee Leong, Hing Lun, Cheryl and I took a nice picture.





Hing Lun, Chee Leong and I took picture with two cutie

kimono girls




Hing Lun took picture with me when we walk.





Hing Lun was busy to served his N and double J. hahaha

don angry, just joking.





Chee Leong had high fever, always wanted to find kimono girls to take picture he. We went back at 10.30 p.m. We took taxi again back to KTM, this time I am not convinced because the taxi we took no air - condition some more must paid RM10, ARGH.............. I arrived at home at 12.15 a.m., then I went to bath and then went to sleep.

No comments: