Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Journey To Mid Valley

Today i feel so happy, because no need stay at home so boring.., today have a plan to Mid Valley with Lim Ker Zhong and Ming Ching, both also my college friends but not same class. Im the one DMI , both of them DMJ ==. I wake up at 10am.., but not lucky i sakit perut..., wah lau eh..., make me went to toilet many time that why im late today.., sorry ah Lim Ker Zhong.., need you wait me in Abdulah Hukum 1 hour >.<>
First we went to Jasco shopping, because Ker Zhong want to buy water.., then we went to Mcd had our breakfast and lunch (Mix). After that we went to NIKE shop to buy shoes (Me only >.<).
haha, Lim Pei Hsing work inside there..., and i want to thank you because you have made a choise for me, the shoes you chosen for me my mother say very nice, and suitable for me. I like it also XD. Thank for Ker Zhong also, he say this shoes nice.







The shoes I bought today and chosen by Lim Pei Hsing.



This picture i like the most..., that why i put this first although this picture we took at our dinner time. Ker Zhong and my face very cute XD






After we went to Jusco, Ming say he want buy some moon cake for his mother..., wow.., he so
filial piety..., her mother sure love him very much XD. At last he bought 6 moon cakes free 1 XD.



After finish our lunch and breakfast, we go play bowling..., this was the first picture I took, Ker Zhong ' ass XD




second is Ming Ching, i can see he want to fly up the ball XD

Ming Ching handsome pos XD



Ker Zhong prepare to rool the ball..., can see his ass also XD



The main point in this picture we can see the bowling washing the drain..hahahah..,Ming Ching pro in washing drain XD so funny.



Which ball better to me leh? RED or Blue?




Ker Zhong took picture with results XD



My picture.., i got less picture XD







Our second game results, Johnnd(Ker Zhong), Tifa(me) and MC(Ming Ching)





First result.., for me very poor in this game.., cause i only get 53 marks in final result... Ming Ching damn geng got 100 marks. ==


We went back at 8 pm.., so crazy lah me go and walk to Bangsa and take LRT...>.<>

No comments: