Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Duel Of Friendship

Today Woon Wah, Woon Long and I went to Time Aquare at 11 am, we all went there for play YU GI OH card, shopping for anime and comics..., we also saw some of the anime model..., so cool for some of its...Besides that , Woon Wah (Picture above), i got some thing want to tell you..., Welcome back to DUEL world (YU GI OH).., im so happy that you say want to back to play YU GI OH card..., i knew that this game (YU GI OH cards game) make us become friend..so happy that you still remember that XD.

Woon Long..., so sad that I lose to You..., ishhhs..., i tak puas hati..., next time i sure beat you up..but at last i won you one time by kill you with my main card that is my wife.., you know what is the card? haha

haha, my battlefield and only one flip down card and one flip up magician card



Woon Long..., your main card "E - Hero".., but today i never saw this E - Hero come out.. hahah


Wooohooo, my two wifes (Magician's Valkyria) in my battlefield..., no one can hurt them.., because got me XD





My two main cards "Beast King Barbaros" and "Dark Armed Dragon" , but they come out one turn only you kill them ..., ishhhs.... T.T





Today i get this two cards..., haha one is princess...this card all most same like you lah Pei Hsing.., XD don't angry oh..... hehe





Hope can find this card soon for my new deck.. hahaha, love this card XD
End here.., today i so tired and happy because get new card. We end at 5 pm.., after home 6pm.

No comments: