Monday, September 20, 2010

Missing You

Yesterday's night i can't sleep..., i went to my bed at 12 am..., but i can't sleep at all.., don't know why this happen to me, it though exam over i sure can sleep better during my holiday. Until 5 am i only feel sleepy and i direct fall a sleep. During the time i can't sleep, i wrote this poem that express my feeling that time.


That night I miss you

Yesterday night,
I very scare and I cry,
Because I scare I will lost you, Angel Of Light,
And I will miss you in my mind,
I don't know why this happened on my side.

This was my first time,
I can't sleep at the whole night,
Just keep on looking out of the windows that have moon light,
And I cry until I have a pair of red eye,
At last, I only know you always appear in my mind.

That night I feel very cold,
Because tomorrow you need to go.
I listen to music title is "Where'd you go",
That time I really miss you so,
Now my heart like have a hole.

My life like going to end,
I just like a camel in the sand,
Keep on walking and some time stand,
Hope can dream you and hold your hand,
To brink you back to my land.

Feel that you look like a star,
Keep on running in the sky like a car,
I want send you a thing that is a card,
Because I had wrote a poem to you like a bard,
I think for me that is too hard.

The day after you go I feel lonely,
And I don't know why you always say sorry,
I miss you until mad and nearly crazy,
I don't want any money or jewellery,
I just want you, (name)......

No comments: