Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Favourite Movie - Doraemon

Today i wake up at 9.30 am, I'm blur blur that time == don't know what to do. After that i went to wash my face and brush my teeth, so that make me more fresh. Haiz.., boring holiday nothing to do, so sad that i must find some thing to do and let my time pass faster. Yesterday i had downloaded an animation, that is Doaemon new movie 2010.., so i enjoy this movie in this morning with my breakfast XD. I think this movie is around one hour 40 minute.., quite long for this animation.. XD.
Doraemon movie always start from Nobita face some problem then he go back to beg Doraemon to help him make his wish come true.., in the process that Doraemon helping Nobita.., sure got some problem and the story begin. This time also the same XD. Because Nobita want to take photo in the sea to let Gian they all envy, so Doraemon use his tools to make the whole world become "Umi", until the real Mermaid come to their world and they Begin their journey. This animation very touching.., i watch this nearly cry, but when i want to cry that time, Doraemon make me laughed back XD.
I love this movie so much.., love Doraemon also, this time Dorami also got come out, she is Doreamon sister. I waiting for the next Doreamon movie in next year 2011, hope it will be more funny. Doreamon is one of the animation that make me laughs since when I'm stilll small.., he always be with me, Doraemon make me laughs and happy when I'm sad...., Thank you Doraemon.., i always is your fan.., love you XD.

No comments: