Monday, September 27, 2010

Rain

Today is my college day, i wake up at 9 am, because class start at 11 am. I miss my colege friends so much, but frist day many of them not coming, some still holiday or working == . After my math class then we have class at 3 pm, i still got 3 hours in college don't know what to do, so went to my friend hotel. So happy that he brink alot of new HD movies, lucky i brink my HDD to copy. >.< Use all the time in copy movie and some software. After that we continue our class in 3 pm. When we walk to class the sky look so gloomy, it will rain soon. After class the sky really rain like a waterfall, i don't know to to walk to LRT station, if i walk sure like a chicken just finish swimming. Lucky i saw my friend and he send me to LRT station by his car. Thank to Chun Hing so much ^^

No comments: