Thursday, September 23, 2010

School Starting Soon

Today i wake up at 11 am..., so try to find some thing to do.., i think most is school day starting soon, need to prepare my study tools. Before that, i want try to enjoy my holiday, but don't know how to enjoy. Try to find work but no work, want to use money no money to use, school open sure must money. I don't care every thing, today i plan to find Jacky in IT Hyperstore, ask him about computer stuff and learn some thing from him... I came back home at 3 pm.., that time start raining , then i went to take bath.., after took bath i feel very tired and i went to sleep. Fall a sleep until 6 pm only wake up. Any way feel like school day getting closer and closer. I can feel the stress coming to my brain, home work, assignments, projects and exams. Second sem time table also came out , our subject close like hell, not like SBS study 4 day only. Feel want to change to SBS. Besides that, i never give up, just left 3 sem then i can " go out from here" XD gambatek....

No comments: